The update of the SIP version firmware for TAU series gateways. Version – 2.17.0
Eltex released a new firmware for SIP version subscriber gateways TAU-16.IP, TAU-24.IP, TAU-32M.IP, TAU-36.IP and TAU-72.IP.
Firmware version – 2.17.0
- Added a flexible mode for authentication on a RADIUS server
- Added "Modem" service for customer ports
- Added redundant DNS configuration in CLI
- Added opportunity to firmware update in CLI via FTP
- Support for simultaneous processing of 43, 66 and 67 options of DHCP protocol
- Added "Noise control" for signal detector on FXO lines
- Changed "F" button operation
- Extended list of parameters supported via TR-069
You can download the firmware and read the detailed description in Downloads
or on the product page.