MES3708P is a new ELTEX switch resistant to dust, snow and water splashes
The scope of application of the telecommunication equipment is quite extensive. Some projects require the equipment to be installed in the premises. In such cases, the devices are usually operated under extreme environmental conditions and go through all kinds of climatic and penetrating influences.
The protection class and resistance to dust, water and snow become the most important aspects of such kinds of application. For such projects, ELTEX has developed the new MES3708P IP55 industrial switch.
MES3708P has a protected metal housing and can be installed outdoors (no protective additional telecommunication enclosure required). The switch operates in a wide temperature range: from -40°С to +60 °С. This allows the device to run in regions with both extremely high and low environment temperatures.
- Protection class: IP55
- 8x10/100/1000BASE-T PoE/PoE+ ports
- 2 x 100BASE-FX/1000BASE-X (SFP) ports
- PoE/PoE+ budget 120 W
- Power 100–240 V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Advanced L2 functions
- Support for Multicast (IGMP Snooping, MVR)
- Advanced security features (L2-L4 ACL, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, etc.)
- Operating temperature range: from -40 to +60 °С
The device is available for testing. For more details, please, contact managers
of ELTEX commercial department or our official partners