Eltex Company has released new firmware version for SMG-1016M and SMG-2016 digit gateways.
Firmware version 3.7.0.
Monitoring of web interface’s switch ports.
· Connection to the LESS (Law Enforcement Support System) control panel via TCP.
· Selection and order configuration of fields in CDR files.
· Add a dial plan in CDR.
· Add CIC parameter in CDR.
· Record milliseconds in CDR.
· Increasing the capabilities of intercom and paging to operate with SIP phones.
· New OID to monitor amount of busy channels on SM-VP and amount of free channels for E1 streams.
· Checking a subscriber registration status via SNMP.
· Increased the number of participants in conference groups.
· New time zone in Novosibirsk.
· Added capability of SM-VP module disconnection.
· Address to subscriber by phone number in CLI.
· DO command realization in CLI.
· Cyrillic characters support in cornet.
Firmware and detailed description of new capabilities are available in downloads or on the product page.
If you have questions about firmware updating contact Eltex technical service department