Firmware update for VP-12 and VP-12P IP phones. Firmware version – 1.6.0
Eltex has released a new firmware version for VP-12 and VP-12P IP phones.
- Password encryption in configuration
- Support for 802.1X
- SIP response selection when rejecting a call
- Account marks
- Support for P-Asserted-Identity header
- Phone book import and export
- Intercom calls reception
- Fixed cwmp client failures while operation through PPPoE
- Fixed limitation of quantity of digits for extension dialing
- Fixed problems with time synchronization via NTP
- Fixed problems with navigation through display menu
In the firmware version 1.6.0, the encryption of passwords in the configuration has been added. Thus, after updating the firmware to 1.6.0 version, all the passwords will be encrypted. It is recommended that you make a backup copy of the configuration before updating.
The firmware and detailed description of the product capabilities are available in Downloads
or on the product page.
If any questions corresponding update occur, please, contact our technical maintenance department