The firmware update for MES1000 and MES2000 Ethernet Access switches. Firmware version – 22.214.171.124
Eltex has released a new firmware version for MES1000 and MES2000 series Ethernet Access switches.
The firmware version – 126.96.36.199:
- Added verification before the interface is reset to the default configuration;
- Added opportunity to delete a particular entry in DHCP Snooping Database;
- Added field of UDP packet loss statistics for IP SLA;
- Added templates for Client MAC address and switches' IP addresses in CircuitID options for DHCP Option 82 and PPPoE IA.
- Fixed an issue with PoE operation in MES2124P rev.C;
- Fixed an unnecesarry output when configuring KeyChain;
- Fixed problems with copying of certain configurations via TFTP.
You can download the firmware and read the detailed description in Downloads
or on the product page.