PON interface parameters
LAN interfaces parameters
- 1 GPON port
Compliance with ITU-T G.984.2, ITU-T G.984.5 Filter, FSAN Class B+, SFF-8472
Connector type - SC/APC
Transmission media - fiber-optic cable SMF - 9/125, G.652
Maximum operating distance - 20 km
Transmitter: 1310 nm DFB Upstream Burst Mode Transmitter
- Data rate: 1244 Mbps
- Average Launch Power: +0,5..+5 dBm
- Spectral Line Width: 1 nm (-20 dB)
Receiver: 1490 nm APD/TIA Downstream CW Mode Digital Receiver
- Data rate: 2488 Mbps
- Receiver Sensitivity: -28 dBm, BER≤1.0x10-10
- Receiver Optical Overload: -4 dBm
- 1 port of Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T (RJ-45)
- ITU-T G.984.x - GPON
ITU-T G.988 OMCI specification
QoS (Quality of Service)
VLAN in accordance with IEEE 802.1Q
- Capability to use remote supply using Ethernet cable (UTP CAT-5E) up to 40 m*
Configuration and monitoring
- Rate limiting per port
In accordance with TR-142:
Physical parameters and environment conditions
- remote management via OMCI
firmware update via OMCI, HTTP
- Dimensions - 112x100x32 mm, desktop case
Power supply: 12V/2A DC adapter
Maximum power consumption 5W
Range of operating temperatures: from +5 to +40 °С
Relative humidity: 80% max.
* When using GRT-130100A
Operational lifetime of the ELTEX equipment
Mass production is over
Regardless of the operational lifetime stage, Eltex provides a 12 months warranty on all its telecommunication equipment.
During the warranty period the manufacturer ensures technical support and free-of-charge repair at the Enterprise which is situated in Novosibirsk.
As part of the warranty service, technical support is provided on the first-in first-out principle.
The priority support packages of 8/5 and 27/7 types are subjects to additional charges.