Handling device configurations
According to user-defined rules, the ECCM system automatically searches the network for supported devices and starts monitoring all subsequent configuration changes.
The systems allows a user to change configuration of specific devices manually. Each time a device configuration is changed, the ECCM system complements the incremental backup database. Any saved version of the configuration, as well as its differences from another selected version, can be viewed by a system user and applied to a device on user’s command.
Network configuration automatization
The system allows reducing labor costs when replacing faulty equipment with similar ones.
Working with device firmware
Timely updating of network equipment is one of the most important aspects of maintaining a high level of network se-curity. ECCM makes it possible to update device firmware individually or in groups. Updating is started manually.
Key system features
- Individual device rebooting, updating and configuring operations
- Preparing device configurations
- Tracking of device configuration changes in real time
- Real-time monitoring of the current status of devices
- Collecting and storing device inventory data
- Device groups with different access rights
- Scheduler for group firmware updates on devices
- Flexible rights and roles settings
- Group configuration of devices
- Network mapping operations
- Integrated DHCP server with Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Use of Jinja templates in preparation for configuration
- Search for devices on the network
- Automatic physical link discovering between devices on network maps
- IP fabric creation wizard