Handling device configurations
According to user-defined rules, the ECCM system automatically searches the network for supported devices and starts monitoring all subsequent configuration changes.
The systems allows a user to change configuration of specific devices manually. Each time a device configuration is changed, the ECCM system complements the incremental backup database. Any saved version of the configuration, as well as its differences from another selected version, can be viewed by a system user and applied to a device on user’s command.
Network configuration automatization
The system allows reducing labor costs when replacing faulty equipment with similar ones.
Working with device firmware
Timely updating of network equipment is one of the most important aspects of maintaining a high level of network se-curity. ECCM makes it possible to update device firmware individually or in groups. Updating is started manually.
Key system features
- Tracking changes and backing up device configurations
- Preparing device configurations
- Real-time tracking the current status of devices
- Individual device operations: rebooting, updating, configuring
- Collection and storage of device inventory data
- Scheduler for group firmware updates on devices
- Device groups with different access rights
- Flexible rights and roles settings
- Network maps
- Group configuration of devices